60-Day Refund & Returns Policy
Our refund and returns policy lasts 60 days. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, please email us at email@example.com, include your order number and reason for the return for documentation purposes. We will determine if your purchase is within the return period and qualifies for a refund.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 60 days after delivery
Exchanges or Damaged Items
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with instructions.
Please take the following steps:
- Email us within 72 hours of delivery to report the damage.
- Take photos and attach to your email so that we can start the investigation and insurance claim process.
- Be sure to retain all original packaging and materials, which includes the shipment box, packing materials, etc.
Upon determination that the product qualifies as damaged, we will email you a shipping label for easy return. Please note that this only applies to consumers located in the lower 48 states. If you opt to replace the item(s), we will replace the item(s) free of charge per available stock upon receipt of your return. If you’d rather receive a full refund, we will issue the full refund upon receipt and verification of your return. Please note that you’ll need to ship us all original parts and packaging.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.